Increase your brand recognition in the data science community and see top STEM candidates in action.
Sponsor a Datahon
Correlation One has created a unique competition for top data science majors at leading universities.
Students are thrilled to be a part of a Datathon®. We provide a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to work on a meaningful social problem.
You’ll receive multiple fresh perspectives on a topic you’re interested in in a short amount of time.
Word of the excitement spreads quickly, drawing in the best candidates. At a recent event at Columbia University, over 500 students applied for 70 slots.
These potential candidates will see your branding throughout the event, establishing your reputation in this hard-to-access community.
Correlation One is your expert Datathon® source. With over 22 events planned for 2017, we make it easy for you to access and assess top talent.
What we do
- Develop and manage world-class university partnerships. Current partners include Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge, Columbia, UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, Yale, University of Waterloo, University of Chicago, NYU, Duke University, University of Toronto, Trinity College Dublin, and more.
- Help you select the best challenge for your event. Our technical product team will work with you to craft the ideal problem statement. We handle the process end-to-end, from creating the topic and questions to sourcing, cleaning, and optimizing the datasets.
- Recruit and review students for your event. Our business development team ensures that your event is quickly oversubscribed, and our technical product team then makes vetting these eager applicants easy and quantifiable.
- Optimize branding. Correlation One will offer recommendations to maximize your brand value before, during, and after your event, making you instantly recognizable to top candidates.
- Event day-of management. Our experienced staff will be on-site to ensure that the Datathon® runs without a hitch. They are the perfect resource for the hosts, the students, and you for an unforgettable day.
Photos from recent Datathons