Content Marketing Specialist, Business Operations
New York City (Remote Optional)
AI will prove to be the biggest trend in history. But the biggest unsolved problem in AI is people.
Correlation One helps people succeed in the data economy. We offer the world’s best data literacy training programs, we have helped set the standard for data & AI skills, and we help organizations discover talented individuals that biased resume review processes overlook.
We are building a global AI talent ecosystem. And we are deeply committed to ensuring a more diverse & inclusive AI ecosystem. Through our Data Science For All programs, we offer free training in data & analytics to members of underrepresented communities with a goal of creating equal access to the jobs of tomorrow. We are reimagining the business model of education, and the pathway from training to jobs.
Check out a video from one of our programs here.
About this role
The Content Marketing Specialist will help tell the Data Science for All story to the world.
This person will identify and manage the production of exciting content opportunities highlighting the experience of DS4A Fellows and DS4A Hiring Partners, developing Correlation One’s brand as a thought leader at the intersection of diversity, equity, and inclusion, the future of work, and the big data economy.
A successful Content Marketing specialist will work closely with Business Operations leaderships to produce engaging content that drives business to business outcomes.
- Partner with leaders across Correlation One product, engineering, operations, sales, and marketing to identify interesting themes and stories to educate the market on how Correlation One is creating a more inclusive, and equitable technology workforce
- Develop, design, and manage b2b content marketing campaigns end-to-end to generate new business leads for Correlation One
- Manage external vendors responsible for written, video, and graphics production
- Work closely with Correlation One’s Digital Marketing Specialist to coordinate distribution and optimization of content based on data-driven evidence
- Maintain a consistent voice aligned with Correlation One’s brand across all platforms and means of content distribution
- Track and manage content marketing KPIs related to audience development, engagement, and leadgen
- 2+ years of experience working in a marketing, media, or advertising function; especially in a business where content generation is core to brand identity and customer engagement
- A passion for creating engaging content that drives business results
- Expert command of the English language for business-to-business communication, social media posts, and video/spoken word modalities
- Familiar with DEI, Data Science/AI, Talent topics and trends
- Experience producing high-level content creation and distribution campaigns including white papers, case studies, videos, press releases, and more
- Ability to manage processes with internal and external stakeholders to deliver content on a consistent basis, meeting key deadlines defined by C1 leadership
- Self starter who knows how to get things done and also knows when to ask for help
The Hiring Process:
Our goal is to move very quickly in hiring this role. The entire process comprises four stages: a resume submission, an introductory interview, a strategy exercise, and then a final round group interview.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and an incredible team of friendly professionals who are changing the world. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Correlation One:
Correlation One is a technology company whose mission is to make data science for all. We believe that data literacy is the most important skill for the future of work. We promote data literacy through global data science competitions, rigorous data skills assessments, and enterprise-grade data science education. We have built an expert community of 250,000+ data scientists and 500+ relationships with leading universities in the US, China, UK, Canada, Ireland and Latin America.
Our solutions are used by some of the most elite employers around the world in finance, technology, healthcare, insurance, consulting, and governmental agencies. Our clients include: SoftBank, Citadel, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Government of Colombia, EY, Lyft, Twitch, Two Sigma, Point 72, Experian, IMC Trading, ZS Associates, and other leading entities. We are committed to building a more inclusive AI ecosystem, including programs for bringing more women and minorities into data & analytics.