SENIOR MANAGER, PEOPLE OPERATIONS
New York City (Remote Optional)
AI will prove to be the biggest trend in history. But the biggest unsolved problem in AI is people.
Correlation One helps people succeed in the data economy. We offer the world’s best data literacy training programs, we have helped set the standard for data & AI skills, and we help organizations discover talented individuals that biased resume review processes overlook.
We are building a global AI talent ecosystem. And we are deeply committed to ensuring a more diverse & inclusive AI ecosystem. Through our Data Science For All programs, we offer free training in data & analytics to members of underrepresented communities with a goal of creating equal access to the jobs of tomorrow. We are reimagining the business model of education, and the pathway from training to jobs.
Check out a video from one of our programs here.
About this role
The Senior Manager of People Operations will have a direct impact on Correlation One’s mission by developing and fulfilling our company’s core culture and values. This person will refine and develop systematic processes for talent planning, development, and empowerment across the organization. A successful people operations senior manager will work closely with Correlation One’s leadership to ensure talent remains its competitive advantage.
- Partner with hiring managers across product, engineering, and operations, to build and manage high-quality candidate pipelines.
- Develop processes, measurement techniques, metrics, and dashboards for performance evaluation and talent management.
- Develop practices for more deeply embedding our culture into team member workflows
- Design and manage operational processes for talent onboarding, development, and case management.
- Lead employees in navigating internal and external resources like benefits information, employee policies, processes, etc.
- Identify and support resolution of employee HR issues, escalating when appropriate to executive management.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in business strategy, management consulting, operations strategy, or human resources.
- Passionate about self-improvement and talent development.
- Comfortable and excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analysis skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
- Solid understanding of enterprise HR software tools, Google Apps, and MS Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; superior listening skills; strong team player.
- Strong systems thinking and planning skills.
- Data-driven and results-oriented.
The Hiring Process:
Our goal is to move very quickly in hiring this role. The entire process comprises four stages: a resume submission, an introductory interview, a strategy exercise, and then a pair of group interviews.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and an incredible team of friendly professionals who are changing the world. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Correlation One:
Correlation One is a technology company whose mission is to make data science for all. We believe that data literacy is the most important skill for the future of work. We promote data literacy through global data science competitions, rigorous data skills assessments, and enterprise-grade data science education. We have built an expert community of 250,000+ data scientists and 500+ relationships with leading universities in the US, China, UK, Canada, Ireland and Latin America.
Our solutions are used by some of the most elite employers around the world in finance, technology, healthcare, insurance, consulting, and governmental agencies. Our clients include: SoftBank, Citadel, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Government of Colombia, EY, Lyft, Twitch, Two Sigma, Point 72, Experian, IMC Trading, ZS Associates, and other leading entities. We are committed to building a more inclusive AI ecosystem, including programs for bringing more women and minorities into data & analytics.