The Data Talent Playbook
To compete in the AI economy, organizations need to attract and recruit top data scientists. Companies that invest in the data literacy of their organizations - either through hiring or upskilling - will create existing advantages for themselves and their customers.
In reality, an organization doesn’t need a multi-million dollar recruiting budget to build a world-class data organization. You do however need to understand the data talent market and apply a few proven strategies to build a world-class data and analytics organization.
In this playbook, we share our insights from having worked with leading data organizations across a variety of industries and geographies. Specifically, we will guide you through the five steps needed to win the race for data talent:
- Discover Your Data DNA - Define what data skills you’ll need to reach your business goals
- Find Value in Undiscovered Talent - Reach great candidates that other companies miss with traditional recruitment methods
- Build a Diverse Team - Because a team with a diversity of thought, background, and experience creates better products
- Elevate Your Talent Brand - Make your organization attractive to top candidates
- Upskill For Your Data Problems - Turn existing employees into data superstars